Thursday, September 22, 2005

1st Post

Well okay so I tried out the live journal thing and then showed Chris what I had done and he thought this would be cooler to use. So here I am trying this one out since I know that I will remember to post everyday. Today has been a long but exciting day... Okay so at least the end was exciting. I worked all day and then went to class to get back my test from last week to find out that I got a 73 on it and to not do so hot on this past test. I am going to recover though and do better next time. When I got home however I got a message from my friend Kristy who has tickets to the Red's game tomorrow night and they play the Cardinals. They maybe awesome seats behind home plate. We should all have a blast. Well I really should be getting to bed but first I have to play with this a little more and see what I can do. Nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home