Thursday, September 22, 2005

Can't wait for tonight!


Well I slept pretty well last night other than right before I went to bed Ephriam was fussy and didn't want to go back to sleep. I nursed him a little and he was out cold then for the rest of the night. I guess he just wanted to make sure that mommy was around. I am going to try and see if I can put a picture up here. Hopefully it works if not then I guess I will get Chris to help me. Yeah it worked! I know this is a recent picture of Ephriam that I sent out but it was a good one to try with! I can't wait for tonight to see the Red's play! I am so excited. This will be Ephriam's second game. Hopefully this time all the loud noises won't scare him as much. I know that he will enjoy the 7th inning strech when we sing Take Me Out To The Ball Game. That is one of his favorite songs. I will remember this time too to take the camera with me to get pictures. At least then I can do a scrapbook page on it! Well I need to get going and get Ephriam ready for his morning nap. Looking forward to post more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home