Friday, September 23, 2005

Red's Game



Okay so you know I was excited about going to the Red's game tonight. Well there was ton of reason to be. To start it off the Red's were playing the Cardinals. Once we got to GABP we went to get our seats and guess what? We sat in the front row infront of the Red's on deck circle! It was so great! We could see into the Red's dug out and everything. Ephriam then got to be on camera and We all were on the big screen at the game. Lopez tossed Chris a foul ball for Ephriam. So it was Ephriam's second game and the kid already has a ball from a major leauge game! Then to top it off the Red won 6-2. They had a great run in the 8th inning. What a night. Well I should head to bed since I have to work the next couple of days but they are my last in the ICU. Man and I looking forward to going to play with the babies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home