Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Growin up too fast!

Well I said a while ago that I live with a little imitator and he does it more and more everyday. He now gets ready for work with me. We brush our hair and teeth together along with him watching mommy put in her contacts. He helps me cook dinner and pack my lunch. He also spent a lot of the weekend with his Uncle Matt and Aunt Heather who have taught him how to point to his eye and say I then cross his arms across his chest and say love and then point at you and say you. He sometimes will skip over the love part and go straight to you. He also did a great job at dinner of using his spoon. Something that we have been working on a long long long long time (actually it feels like eternity) but you know he didn't pick up anything and put it in his mouth till he was 16 months old so that explains the lack of spoon usage. He just amazes me everyday at how big he is getting.

Kendra is getting to be a little miss indepenant thing. Chris informed me last night that she has gotten herself to where she can pull herself up onto her knees! She isn't crawling on her hands and knees yet but she gets up and rocks back and forth. It won't be long and she will be walking all over the place. She also can get herself up into a sitting position whenever she wants. She really likes to sit up in her bed and stick her little feet out of the bars of the crib. Next up for her is learning how to jump in her crib like a monkey like Ephriam does. I tell you that she is going to give her big brother a run for his money soon. At least though she does still want to be held. Something that Ephriam gave up not to long after he figured out how to get from place to place on his own. So I hope that she stays that way because I would really like a cuddler for a little bit longer.

So that is the most recent updates with the kids. I will try and post pictures of baptism on Sunday before youth group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home