Sunday, February 04, 2007

Teething Nightmare

K.C. is getting her first teeth and has been a holy night mare! She didn't take many naps today and has been up several times at night. She is working on at least her bottom 2 teeth and possibly the top 2 teeth. I hope that tonight we have a better night with her. I am sure that once those teeth come in that she will be a princess again. Ephriam was a much better teether. I was teasing Chris that she has had his pain tolerance since we know that mine is high. He wasn't finding me very funny but I was just kidding him. Well off to bed for some sleep for the night. Looking forward to posting more soon. Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kids are so darling! I love the one with KC in your coat! Hope you all are doing well. Love you guys so much!

12:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home