Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Almost Over.... I hope

K.C. is almost done getting her first teeth I think. I felt a little bit of a tooth today and she has eaten the better today then she has in a long time. I am hoping that around 10:30 she will be hungry enough to really eat another good meal for me. She started out great today with 2 full meals but her last meal was only a half one. She is being a little trooper and hanging in there.

Ephriam is doing great too. He has been playing well by himself and he recent thing is he likes to watch TV. I am try to limit his TV time since he is so little and I would like to see him use his imagination. I know that he really likes to be outside. Today while Chris shoveled the driveway he got to go out and play for a little while. I was so cold out that he didn't last long but I think that the fresh air did him some good. When it gets to be warmer outside we will spend more time out there. For now we are pretty well locked in the house.

Both of them for now have colds. Although it seems like they are getting better. I sure hope that they are by Friday when Nana and Grandpaw come in. I know that Ephriam will be excited to see them. We will then get to see them the weekend of March 4th and then for the week of March 30th. It will be great to spend time with them and have Easter with them. So that is life with the Walker Children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home