Friday, September 23, 2005

One More Day

Well today was a pretty good day at work. We had the mininum number of pt. to have me there and that is nice. Tomorrow however is a going to be not so fun because I get to train someone on my last day in the unit and I am not looking foward to that. I am going to miss some of the people that I work with but I am not going to miss the mess of hours that they either wanted me to work or to not want me to work. It will also be nice to be at home on the weekends. Other then that there is not a whole lot to report. I am looking foward to being at home tomorrow night with Ephriam and Christopher. For now I need to get to bed so that I get some rest. Peace.

PS Notre Dame plays tomorrow night against Purdue at about 7:00.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home