Friday, March 16, 2007

Toilet and Teeth

Yeah I know kind of a funny title for this post but you will understand my the end.

As you all pretty well know Ephriam loves water. He get into it any time he can. So the other morning I had forgotten to flush the toilet when I got up (I don't flush the toilet at night due to the fact that it sometimes wakes up the baby). So I was busy with K.C. and I am hearing this water splashing noise. I finished up with her and went to find Ephriam (NB: The bathroom door was closed and the seat of the toilet was down) and there he was with water dripping off this head standing in front of the toilet. There was water on the mirror and all over the floor around the toilet. There was toilet paper stuck to the tile wall next to the toilet. I was so furious at that point and time I yelled so long and for so long that Ephriam was stunned. He really didn't know what to do. So I quick got bath water running and washed him up and the banished him from the bathroom unless he is supervised (he hasn't been in there with out me since). I then put the kids down for their nap and bleached the bathroom down. Nice and clean. So that is the Toilet end of the story.

Now the for the teeth. I think that miss happy Kendra is getting her top teeth because yesterday she was my demon child. She was up from 3 am till 7am. I was gone from 4-6 at work and Chris was up with her but I got home she nursed and played for a few and then went back to bed. I thought that something just scared her or something. So then she got up with Ephriam and was fine till it was nap time. She slept for a whole hour and then was up screaming again and then refused to go back to sleep. She didn't want me to leave the room or anything like that. She wanted me to hold her all the time. And that was fine till I had to get ready for work and things got worse. She just whinned and whinned. I was so glad to get out of here. She was driving me crazy. She did end up eating and going down just fine for Chris. She has had her moments on and off as to how she was doing. Sometimes she is good and sometimes she is crazy. So hopefully they come in fast and we are done with them because we have 2 weeks before we leave for vacation and I don't want a pill when I am trying to relax! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home