Saturday, September 24, 2005

No more weekends!

Well today was my last weekend to work! Yes I mean that I don't have to work any weekends. One of the other girls works only weekends for now that is but if I do end up working weekends it will only be evcry third one. I am excited about that and it gives me the opportunity to be at home with Christopher and Ephriam to do more family things. I had a pretty boring day in the ICU. We only had 4 pt. and I was training someone so I didn't have a lot to do. It was nice though to say goodbye to the few friends that I made since it was their weekend to work. I am however looking forward to going upstairs with the mommies and babies. I hope of course to post on Monday night to let you all know how things went my first day. Well I need to get little man to bed but I look forward to post again tomorrow. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home