Monday, March 19, 2007

Where does time go?

This weekend miss Kendra had decided that she is going to do a couple of things on her own. First off she now pulls her self up to a standing position. Before she could only get up onto her knees but now she can get herself all the way up. She is also now trying to feed herself her puffs. Chris and I picked up new snack cups for the kids call snack traps where it takes a little more effort to spill the snacks on the floor. K.C. just holds the flaps down and dumps stuff out and then picks them up to eat them. Ephriam just grabs a handfull and shoves them in his mouth. The will work out really nice when we go out because I know that there will be less spillage.

Ephriam's vocabulary is growing by 4 or more words a day. He also today so the picture on the background of my computer of Nana and K.C. and he pointed at Nana and said her name! I gave him a big hug and a kiss for it. So I don't think that he will forget who his Nana is. I think that he is looking forward to seeing her in 11 days! Well looking forward to posting some new pictures that we took of the kids when I get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home