Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sunday

So today wasn't too terrible bad. We got up and went to church and Pastor John preached on needing to get more people to serve for God. It was a really great sermon. I was so glad to get to be in church 2 weeks in a row. It was really strange to be there when Brenda didn't have to run back to work but it is defiantly something I can get used to. Tomorrow I get to start my new job and I am having the first day jitters but I am looking forward to getting my feet wet. I hope to learn lots of new things and pick up on things quickly so that I can get on to night shift and get into a routine. I am sure going to miss Ephriam while I am in training since I will have to work 12 hour shifts on days. We also tonight finished up the Lord of the Rings series with our youth group kids. I really hope that they got something out of it and that we can do something like this again. Also for all of you that read this please pray for our sitter's family as they are going to make a motion this week to get custody of her husband's daughter. I know that things are going to be nuts with them for a while but I hope that things settle down quickly for them. They are such a blessing to us and I hope that they truly understand that we are there for them. Well I should really be going to bed so that I can get some sleep and be well rested for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home