Sunday, January 22, 2006

What a week-end.

Well life has been interesting around here. All of us were better and we are all now sick again. Tomorrow I am going to have to take Ephriam to see the doctor because he has been coughing up some yellowy stuff in the morning when he gets up so we will see what happens then. I did get to have a night out by myself. I got to spend 6 hours scrapbooking with my friends and then we went out for "drinks" afterwards. Well they drank and I had a virgin drink. It was very nice to get some time out with out having to worry about Ephriam. It was a well needed night out. Chris also enjoyed his night in with Mark and we hope that we can take turns going out and staying in. Today Ephriam and I stayed home from church while Chris went to church due to his illness and me loosing my voice. I have been trying to not talk too much because I need my voice for work tomorrow night. So we will see how things go. Well I need to get ready to go to youth group but I hope to update this again soon. Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, Miss Faith Walker! I'm still not used to calling you that. I was used to Looney for what? 11 years of my life? Any whoo....I just stubled upon your blog while checking out 247. Hope I get to see you soon and you're in my prayers!

7:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. I love you guys.
Mel

8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home