Thursday, January 26, 2006

I HATE BEING SICK!

Green is how I have felt since Sunday. Monday was the worst day. For those of you who don't know I caught some sort of virus, or that is what is suppected, and ended up having to go up to the hospital to get an IV and be hydrated. I spend from midnight to 4:30 in the morning getting sick on and off. I tried taking my medicine to not make me sick but I just puked that up too. That is when I called Dr. Arrom and he sent me up to the hospital. I spent from 4:30 in the morning till almost 6pm there. I was feeling a little better when I got home but I was not able to pick up Ephriam at all because I was so weak. I was only allowed to have clear liquids till Tuesday. Tuesday I sent Ephriam to the sitters all day so that I could try and regain some of my strength. I took a shower and that did it for me. I went and took a nap. By dinner time I was eating Chicken noodle soup. I really haven't tried much else since then. I did alright with crackers and peanut butter so I will probably start trying more foods. Yesterday was a bad day because the virus I caught seemed to not only be a stomach virus but a cold virus too. I had Ephriam for the day because I felt that I could take care of him but I ended up coughing so much while he was napping that I didn't get much of a nap and the night before Chris snored me out of bed and I ended up on the couch. So Chris took Ephriam over to his parents house for dinner and I stayed home and took a hot bath and then went to bed. Today has been good expect Ephriam didn't want to nap this morning. I am hoping that this afternoon nap will be better. Well I need to go so that I can get him to bed. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home