Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Missed Them

Last night I was a support person for a friend of mine while she gave birth to her second child and while I was there I really missed my family. I missed them terribly. I wish I could have been here to nurse K.C. and to read Ephriam his bedtime story. I was a little bummed out that I didn't get to be there for them but at the same time I know that I did the right thing in being there for Ginger. I will have tonight to play with them. I will also have tonight nurse K.C. and enjoy that time with her. I know that I only have 6 more short months of nursing her and then she will be done. Right now I am really not willing to give that up. I really have enjoy this time with her. I am sure that Chris will be glad when she give is up and that he doesn't have to give her the bottle and she is more like Ephriam. Ephriam probably can't wait for her to walk so that he can play with her. I know that we are going to struggle with him in sharing because he got so mad today when she was playing with one of her toys and he took it from her and I took it back. He was a bit stunned actually. He will get over that though eventually. Well nap time is upon us so you know what that means. I am out. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home