Monday, September 26, 2005

Not such a hot start...

Well I didn't have such a hot start this morning because I had left my keys in the Vibe from over the weekend and was late for my shift. But Chris came and rescued me after he dropped Ephriam off at Jill's. I was also not so late because the lady that I trained with doesn't there till 7:30. So I got to collect myself before I got going. I think that I am going to like it up there. They were very forgiving of my lateness and they showed me the ropes by the afternoon I was answering the phone and putting in some orders in the computer yet I still have a lot to learn. I am sure that I will have a better day. Ephriam sure did miss his mom and his mom missed him. Tomorrow will be killer on us both but on Wed. Ephriam and I get to spend the day together and we get to do so on Thursday too. Well I need to be getting him and I ready for tomorrow. I hope that everyone is doing great and I looking forward to hearing from anyone soon. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home