Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mostly off tomorrow

Today was a another great day up on family birthplace. I am loving it up there. All of the staff that I have worked with so far have been great. I am kinda looking forward to going in on Friday. I know that is sad to say but I know this is where I need to be. Ephriam seems to be fairing okay but he really misses his mommy. He kissed me over and over and over again when I got home from work and he just wanted to be where I was or he wasn't happy. It is nice to be missed. Of course I missed him too. Tomorrow I get to spend almost the whole day with him. We are headed out to the Y for breastfeeding support group that Jenny has asked me to run for her. I hope that we get a good sized group out there. I do have class tomorrow night but that is it in means of being away from my family. Ephriam and Chris are going to go to Julia's 1st birthday party. I hope that they have a good time but I will be looking forward to getting to play with Ephriam all day. Working while he is awake stinks because I feel like I didn't really get to see him today. The next couple of days get to be him and mommy days and I get to spend the whole weekend with him and Chris. Not to mention that my schedule works out nice because I get to be off when mom comes in the weekend of the 6. Wow I can't believe it is this later already. I need to get to bed. Peace Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home