Monday, November 28, 2005

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to everyone! I know that the weekend was busy for everyone but I hope that you enjoyed getting to see all of your family and friends. I know that Chris, Ephriam and I enjoyed getting to see everyone this weekend. We had a great time hanging out at Meijers with my mom and dad. They don't have a Meijer in TN so it is great for them to hang out at. We were going to go to the Aquarium but by the time we would have gotten down there we would have to have turned around and came back. Then we spent Thanksgiving at the Walkers. It was so nice to see everyone and we were glad to get to spend time with Cindy, Eric and the kids. I know that Chris' mom was thrilled to have us all at her house for Thanksgiving. I did end up having to go into work that night but that wasn't bad. I had a good time hanging out with the girls that were there. On Friday I got of course to sleep and then I went to pick Ephriam up from Jill's when Chris called to say that he was getting off work early. That ment that we got to leave for my Grandparents house early. We left here around 4 and got up there around 7. It was very nice drive and Ephriam was glad to get out of the car when he did. We had a nice weekend hanging out with everyone and are looking forward to Christmas up there this year. Well that about sums things up here. I hope to put up a new picture of Ephriam soon. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home