Sunday, November 20, 2005

What a Weekend




What a weekend we had! Friday night we were suppose to go help out at the Jeremy Camp concert but we decided that since our weekend was so full that we would just stay in for the evening. And boy am I a glad that we did. Saturday morning we went to the Christmas parade and those are the pictures that are posted above. Then Chris and I spent from 1pm till 10pm doing Christmas shopping. We had a blast doing so and enjoyed getting to spend time as a couple with out Little Man. I have however missed him while we were out and was glad that he got up to eat for me when I got home. Today we went to church and then just about right after church we went to one of the older members of the church to rake her leaves for her. Then we came home and got Santa's workshop set up and went through all the hand-me downs that we have gotten for Ephriam. We are going to share some of them with Ephriam's cousin Parker since he doesn't have any clothes beyond the size he is in now. This week is going to be a busy one too. Monday Chris goes to work and I will be at home durning the day and then work that night. The next morning Christopher will be going to a job interview and I will be at home with Ephriam till he gets back. My mom and dad are coming in late that night for a visit. Unfortunatly at this point I have to work. Chris will go to work on Wed. and I will be at home durning the day to hang out with mom and dad for a while and then that night I have a test for school and then I will come home. Thursday is Turkey Day! We will be having dinner at Chris' parents house and then I will be going into work that night. Then the next day after Chris gets off work we are headed to Toledo to spend time with my family. We will be back later that weekend sometime. It will be nice to get to see everyone all over again. It seems like it has been a long time since I have been up there yet it has only been a few weeks. Well I need to get

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home