Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving (in advance)

What a week we are having so far and it is going to get better from here on out. Yesterday Ephriam and I got a lot done around the house. I got my house picked up from the weekend since we weren't home a lot and when we were we came in and set things down. Then I made dinner and talked to Grandma and Grandpa, ate dinner and went to work. Then at 2am this morning I got sent home because they couldn't justify having both Helena and I there and Helena needed to stay because in case they had a c-section they needed her there to scrub. I should be there tonight by myself and I don't think that I will have a lot to do so I will be doing my school work. I need to be there because I need the hours though so that is the way the cookie crumbles. Tomorrow when I get home my mom and dad will be here! That is way exciting. I am more excited about seeing dad since I haven't seen him since July and of course I am still excited about seeing my mom but what kid doesn't get excited about seeing mom? Then I have a test to take for Child Development and then I will come home and go to bed. Then I have to work Thanksgiving night come home and sleep for a while go pick up Ephriam and then come home and get ready to go to my Grandparents! On Friday after Chris gets off work we are headed to their house for the weekend. We may go to the lights at the Toledo Zoo on Saturday night with my family. Then we will come home on Sunday. So it is going to be a busy week but I am looking forward to most of it. I hope that you all have a good Thanksgiving! Love, me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home