Thursday, September 29, 2005

9 months!

Well nine months ago today I was in labor with my precious little man. Man is he growing so fast! Today we went to the doctor for his nine month check up. He is growing like a weed. He weighted in at 18lbs and is a little more then 29 inches long. This puts him in the 25% in weight and in the 95% in height. So the boy is going to be tall and skinny. He is doing everything that he is suppose to be doing and the doctor said that mommy is doing a great job. He does have a low iron level so for the next few months he is going to be on 1 cc of liquid iron a day. I dropped that off at the pharmacy today and they have to order it in so it won't be in till tomorrow. He got only 2 shots this time thank goodness but he has been very fussy today and only wants mom to hold him. Chris tried to hold him and play with him but he still got fussy. He just wanted his momma. I hope that tomorrow he does fine at the sitter's house. I hope that he sleeps most of the day for her. We also found out while he was at the doctors that he has now 5 teeth and working on number 6. I hope that he is feeling better by next weekend when everyone comes into town. Tomorrow night him and I will be at home while daddy is out watch TFK at the Underground. Maybe I can get a few things done around the house we hope. Well I have to work 12 hours tomorrow so I need to be headed off to bed but I am looking forward to posting again tomorrow. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home