Thursday, October 13, 2005

Last Day Shift

Hello to all! I hope that everything is going well for all of you. I know that yesterday was a very busy day. I did get a lot done. I got almost all the laudry caught up. Well except for folding. I really hate to fold. I got all my piles of papers sorted through and taken care of. I took great care of Ephriam and study for my Pharmacology test. I did the dishes, cooked dinner for John and Annette, when to school and came home to get Ephraim ready for today. I was up from 8:30 am till 11:30 pm. Tonight I am kinda tired but I know that tomorrow is my last day working day shift and then I am off to night shift. I am really looking forward to getting to go to night shift and get into a routine. I will miss little man but I won't spend so much of his awake time away from him. I know that there is going to be big adjustments to my sleeping patterns but that is okay. I am sure that we are going to get through eveything just fine. I am looking forward to it. This weekend I hope will be our last busy weekend. I am hoping that everything will slow down a little bit for us. I am kinda liking the cooler weather but I am not ready for the cold. Colorado can keep the snow till Christmas and then on Christmas it can snow and be done. Of course I know that it doesn't work at that way. I am looking forward this weekend to seeing my bubby! I haven't seen him in a while and I am looking forward to it. He is the best man in a wedding that Ephriam and I are going to. Christopher is staying at home to run the youth group scavenger hunt. I hope that they all have a great time. Well I need to get ready for tomorrow but I hope to give you more update tomorrow. Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know that I enjoy reading your blog all the time. I notice you haven't posted in a while. How's the night shift? How's pharm? Love you! Mel

3:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home