Monday, October 03, 2005

Manic Monday

Okay so today wasn't so Manic but Sunday was. Sunday we went to church, had lunch with Matt and Heather, had our pictures taken at church, then off to youth group, and somewhere in there we did dishes and got ready for today. Today wasn't too bad. We had a lot a few mommies deliver today. Earlier this morning we had 2 sets of female twins in the nursery. It was really nice to learn a few things. I also was able to be able to do John and Annette's twins birth certificates. It was totally cool. Of course it was great to get to see the girls. I can't believe that Ephriam was that little. And no it doesn't make me want to have another one. I am really enjoying getting to be Ephriam's mommy. He just loves having me around. He has been wanting nothing but mommy to hold him lately and as much as I need to get somethings done I know that I will only have so long before he doesn't want me to hold him at all. So I put aside the house work and just love on my son. I love him so much. I just can't imagine life with out him. I hope that I just don't spoil him too much. Anyway, I just want to let you all know that I am enjoying my job, that I love being a wife and a mommy, and that God is good all the time and I am thankful for all my blessings. Hope that you all are doing great out there and I looking forward to some human being maybe posting a comment sometime. You don't have to be a memember to do so just human.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faith -- I think I know the grandmother of the other set of twins born Monday. Her name is Rhonda and she doesn't look like a grandma at all. I work with her at Target. Her daughter is pretty young, and I am not sure what her name is. But I am told she delivered two six+ pound girls Monday morning.

Just wanted you to know that I do read your blogs (sometimes I forget for a day or too) and I enjoy hearing about Ephriam, Chris and you. So at least you know there is one person out there reading your stuff.

With lots of love. Dad W.

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home