Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Back to School

Okay well I am not doing so hot getting to this thing like I want to but here I am today. We had a pretty good weekend. Friday night we stayed in and ate pizza and watched Elf. Yes we are crazy Christmas Nuts! It was nice to be at home and cuddle on the couch. Saturday I got to have a girls day out! I went to Heather's fall into the holidays, to the Pleasant Tree, and to Hallmark's open house. I didn't come home till 3. Once I got home I feed Ephriam and then Chris, Ephriam, Mark, and I ran to Sams and then watched Batman Begins. It was a pretty good movie. One of the best Batman movies that I have seen. Then Ephriam decieded to be a pill. We were up till 1 am with him trying to get him to go to sleep. Once he finally did I thought that he would sleep in late. WRONG! He was up at 7:30 and was still a pill. He was pretty good through the music part of church but when it came sermon time we ended up walking around the church to make him happy. We got home from church he ate and then only took a 45 minute nap. He was refusing to eat solid foods and wanted to nurse every hour. Well then he finally pooped at about 3 and then he was happy. I think that he was constipated from his iron that he is on. So I am working out finding what is going to be the best solution for him so that we don't have this problem again. Well that night we went to Youth Group with out Ephriam and he was great for Grandma. Youth Group went great as well. We got the kids to pick apart 1/2 of a verse in the Bible. It was really nice to see them participate and all that. Monday we went back to the grind of our usaual week. Tuesday I spent most of my time sleeping because I worked the night before and then had to go back in Tuesday night. Today I am back to class. Last week I didn't have to go to class but this week I start a new class. I got my grade for Pharm and I got a D so I need to retake the class and work won't pay for my D. I know that I could have studied harder towards the end of quater and missing one class due to Ephriam getting sick didn't help either but that is no excuse for my lack of effort. This semester I am taking Child Developement. I am sure that will be a little easier then Pharm. I am looking forward to starting out on a fresh quater. As far as the rest of the week goes it is pretty busy. Thursday Ephriam and I are staying in and finishing up laundry. Friday Christopher and I are working the Narnia booth at the Jeremy Camp concert. Saturday at 10 am Santa comes to Hamilton so we are going to the parade and then Christopher and I are off to do our Christmas shopping. Sunday we have church then after church we are going to rake leaves for one of the older memebers of the church with our youth group. Then we finally get to rest! So that is life for us. I hope that everyone who reads this is doing well and I look forward to posting more for you when I can. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home