Sunday, November 06, 2005

Been a while


Well it has been a while since I have been able to get on to this and update it. I know that there are a few people out there that read this and check it daily so here it is. I am Loving my job working Labor, Delivery, and Post Baby care. The girls I work with are very nice and we seem to be getting a long well. I wasn't sure that I was going to make it with a few of them but things have panned out and there are going to be no problems. I am still working on adjusting to night shift but that too will pan out in the near future when I have a "normal" week. Ephriam is not adjusting so well to his mommy being gone at night but I know that in due time he will. He has been really clinging lately and sometimes it is pain but I know that he will grow out of it someday. I sure do enjoy the days when I get to spend just him and I together. Other then that Ephriam is scooting himself all over the floor. I reaches for somthing that he can't get and his pushes himself with his legs till he gets to what he wants. He is growing quicker and quicker and this and I am sure that he will find out soon how quick he can be if he gets up on his hands and knees if not I am sure that he will go staight to pulling himself up on things and walking. He is getting better at that if he holds on to someones fingers. Christopher is doing well adjusting to me working the night shift. He does a great job of putting Ephriam to bed and getting him up and ready to go to Jill's house. He still dislikes his job and is still looking at other jobs but for now I guess that God had him where he wants him to be. We are still doing the youth group and we are getting about 10 kids a week. We have done a lot of fun stuff with the kids so next week we are going to dig into the bible. It give our older kids a chance to get their feet wet in something that they want to do. Other then that Ephriam and I took a trip to Toledo to see my family this past weekend and it was a great trip. I am really worn out but that it okay because I got to see everyone. Parker has grown so much! He is 4 months younger then Ephriam and only weights 2 lbs less then what Ephriam does. This Thursday I will see if Ephriam has gained some more weight because we have breastfeeding group and there is a scale in there to weight him. Well I think that is all for now if not I will catch more up later.
PS the pic is Ephriam from Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home