Friday, November 11, 2005

TGIF

Well I am sure glad that is week is over and that we have the weekend. Not that I had a bad week but I like that I have the weekends off and don't have to go in till Monday night. For some reason today I am feeling pretty tired. I am looking forward to sleeping all night long. Tomorrow is Heather's Fall into the Holidays with Jazzersize and I am looking forward to being able to get out and not have Ephriam with me for a few hours. It will be strange but that is okay too. I am hoping to also go to Meijer and pick up the pictures that I have taken of Ephriam on a disposable camera and to get my package all set to send out to my "aunt" Amanda who is over in Iraq serving as an nurse in the military. So for those of you who didn't know that she was over there please pray for her and my Uncle Joe because this year is going to be long one for them. Other then that things are going great here. Ephriam is kinda starting to actually get up on his hands and knees and try to crawl. He hasn't been very sucesseful yet but that is okay. He will do it when he is ready and I am sure after that it won't take him long to start pulling himself up on things. Well I need to get Ephriam feed and put to bed but I hope that all is well with the rest of the world and I hope to continue to get back to posting more often. Everyday is my goal but you know we are still working on that. Peace Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home